Beauty-Tox is a neurotoxin produced by the bacterium botulinum toxin, which paralyzes the nerves so muscles cannot contract.
In cosmetic medicine, Beauty-Tox lifts the skin when injected on specific sites on the sides of the face. It works by relaxing and softening the movement of muscles which create wrinkles on the face and neck.
It can also be used a non-surgical facelift or for facial contouring.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT FOR A FREE CONSULTATION
What are the benefits of Beauty-Tox?
- it is an effective anti-wrinkle treatment.
- it reverses early signs of aging.
- it lifts the skin and promotes a youthful appearance.
- this can also be used as an alternative treatment for hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating) in the palms, soles or armpits.
- it can be used to create a more slender oval face, especially for patients with squarish jawlines.
Preparing for the procedure
- The procedure can be performed on the same day of your Free Consultation.
- After the patient washes the face, topical anesthetic may be applied as an option to minimize patient discomfort.
How the procedure is done
- Once the sites to be treated are determined, Beauty-Tox injections are administered into the muscle using a fine needle.
- The Beauty-Tox works by relaxing and softening the movement of the muscles which creates facial wrinkles.
- The treatment takes about 5 to 10 minutes.
After the procedure
- Results are expected to visible for the next 3 to 7 days and will last for about 3 to 6 months.
- Refrain from rubbing or manipulating the injection site.