Dermlift, also known as Vampire Facial, is a procedure that makes use of elements from the patient’s own extracted blood to achieve skin rejuvenation.
What is DermLift?
Once extracted blood plasma is separated from blood cells using an anticoagulant and spun in a centrifuge, serum-rich platelets (which are rich in growth factors) are extracted.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT FOR A FREE CONSULTATION
What are the Benefits of DermLift?
- it is natural since it comes from the patient’s own blood
- adds radiance and glow
- reverses early signs of aging such as wrinkles, fine lines, sun spots, and acne scars
- therapy promotes collagen production
- regenerates tissue and naturally tightens the skin
What are the Areas Treated by DermLift?
- Nasolabial folds
- Areas around the eye
- Neck and nape
- Hands and acne scar area
Preparing For The Procedure
- During the consultation, areas are determined
- Make sure to provide a detailed medical and surgical history as well as medications you are currently taking
- A skin analysis is then performed to assess the degree of skin aging
How The Procedure is Done
- The skin is cleansed and a local anesthetic is applied.
- Blood is extracted from the patient by a skilled medical professional.
- The extracted blood is processed to separate the plasma from the rest of the blood cells.
- Then injected directly into the deep dermis of the skin.
After The Procedure
- Mild discomfort immediately after the treatment is to be expected.
- Mild swelling and redness are common 3 to 7 days after the treatment.
- Cold compress is recommended to minimize swelling and bruising from the injections.