Pricing & Finance Options
If you are deemed suitable for eye surgery, your surgeon will consult with you on the best procedure for your eyes i.e. lasik/lasek/cataract etc. Whether or not you need both eyes corrected depends on the outcome of your consultation.
Our evaluations usually last for around 1.5 hours. They are very thorough and involve several tests and scans. Our goal is to determine the absolute best type of procedure for you. Once your tests are carried out you will meet with your potential surgeon who will consult with you one to one about your options. The cost of a full consultation is R1200.
The cost of these procedures is:
|R12500 /eye PRK/LASEK/ LASIK||R50000 Retinal surgery incl|
|R22000/ eye Cataract surgery (monofocal IOL)||R9000 /eye Cornel Cross-Linking (CXL)|
|R7000 scleral lens x 1||R10000/eye pterygium|
|R92000 corneal graft||R22000 Glaucoma filtration|
Paying for your surgery at Safesight Eye is now easier. You can now spread the cost of your procedure over a 6-month period; an alternative to paying with cash or credit card.
It is easy to apply. Here is how it works:
- Decide with your surgeon what the right procedure for you is and get a quote from our staff
- Get application forms from our staff (minimum R1,000)
- Get up to R20,000 approved in minutes*
- Receive approval number by text
- Complete the payment of your procedure with Safesight Eye staff