The Reign Lift is a non-surgical face lift wherein fine threads are inserted into targeted areas to stimulate the production of collagen which rejuvenates skin by making it lighter and more youthful. It is also used for facial recontouring.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT FOR A FREE CONSULTATION
What are the Benefits of Reign Lift?
- Minimally invasive procedure
- Minimal pain
- Safe and effective
- No scarring
- It only takes 20 to 40 minutes
- Threads are bio-absorbable
- Promotes local blood microcirculation
Preparing For The Procedure
- During your pre-op consultation, you will be asked to provide a medical history and a list of your current medications.
- You will also be encouraged to express your expectations and further questions and concerns will be addressed.
- A check-up and laboratory tests may also be required.
How The Procedure is Done
- After cleansing the face using a prescribed skin regimen, a local anesthetic will be applied to numb the area
- Using a long needle, the threads are inserted into precise locations.
- Once inserted, the teeth-like cogs open up like an umbrella to lift and reposition soft tissues.
- When the thread is secured, the needle is removed and the end of the thread is cut and knotted. Then, the retracted edges are obscured by the skin’s surface.
After The Procedure
- Cold compress must be applied for at least 15 minutes right after the procedure.
- Effects will be noticed after two weeks. It is recommended to have a follow-up procedure or touch-up after two months.