Skin Pigmentation treatment is a non-invasive procedure which is highly effective in the removal of freckles, melasma treatment and other conditions caused by hyperpigmentation.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT FOR A FREE CONSULTATION
What are the Benefits of Skin Pigmentation Treatment?
- it corrects skin changes associated with aging like blotchiness and age spots.
- it evens out the skin tone, regardless of skin type.
- it corrects skin changes associated with prolonged sun exposure such as Solar Lentigos or “sun spots”.
- it stimulates the production of Collagen which restores the skin’s youthful appearance.
Preparing For The Treatment
- A consultation is done to assess the patient’s skin and readiness for the procedure.
- Before the treatment, the targeted areas will be prepped and cleansed.
- An eye shield is donned to protect the eyes.
How the Treatment is Done
- IPL or Intense Pulsed Light is used to target and destroy melanin pigments in the skin, thus decreasing hyperpigmentation.
- IPL is also known to stimulate collagen production, thus improving skin texture and tightness.
What to Expect After the Treatment?
- Slight redness surrounding the pigmented lesions, which subsides within a few hours after the treatment. A mild topical steroid may be prescribed for persistent redness.
- Slight darkening of the targeted lesions after treatment, followed by drying and peeling away of pigmented skin lesions on its own (within 1-2 weeks).