A type of laser skin resurfacing which effectively reduces facial lines and wrinkles, skin discoloration/pigmentation, scars, stretch mark and acne scars.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT FOR A FREE CONSULTATION
What are the Benefits of Fractional C02?
- removes stubborn scars
- results in radiant, glowing skin
- non-invasive, non-surgical treatment
- minimal downtime
- results are highly satisfactory
What Areas are Commonly Treated by Fractional CO2?
The areas commonly treated are the face, chest, abdomen, thighs and legs.
Preparing for the Treatment
- Once a medical and surgical history has been taken, you may be asked to discontinue certain topical or oral medications.
- On the day of the procedure, make sure you have no creams or make-up on your face.
How the Treatment is Done
- After a routine cleansing of the face, the fractional laser is used. It penetrates into the dermal layer of skin, removing damaged skin tissues
- This stimulates collagen production
- Collagen promotes a skin tightening effect, improving the skin’s tone and texture
- The substance stays active within the skin for 48 to 72 hours
After the Treatment
- showering or bathing is allowed 12 hours after the treatment
- wearing makeup is allowed after the treatment
- minimize sun exposure for two (2) weeks after the treatment and use sunblock such as Celesty’s UV white to protect your skin.