Sweating is a normal process. But excessive sweating can be a source of embarrassment. But the once uncontrollable process can now be regulated through a procedure called Hyperhidrosis Treatment.
Hyperhidrosis treatment resolves excessive sweating by making use of tiny Beauty-tox injections which block the nerves that trigger sweat production.
Target areas are usually the underarms but this can also be done on the palms and the soles of the feet.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT FOR A FREE CONSULTATION
What are the benefits of Hyperhidrosis treatment?
- helps you gain self-confidence
- reduces chance of bad odor
- prevents sweat stains which ruin clothes
Preparing for the procedure
- The procedure can be performed on the same day of your Free Consultation.
- After the patient washes the face, topical anesthetic may be applied as an option to minimize patient discomfort.
How the procedure is done
- Around 12 to 14 injections per armpit. The beauty-tox temporarily inhibits the release of acetylcholine.
- But injections can also be done on the soles of the feet and the palms of the hands.
After the procedure
- Five (5) minutes of rest after the injection is recommended for the Botulinum toxin to settle.
- Do not massage, rub vigorously or roughly wash the areas treated for 12 hours.
- Refrain from applying anti–perspirant or deodorant to the area until the next day after treatment.
- Avoid drinking alcohol until the next day after treatment.